Monday 24 August 2009

7

Calling all geeks!



One of my favourite things about my bloggy / cyber life is meeting kindred spirits. One lady that I've found I share a lot in common with is Apryl from Meridian Ariel. We're both American ex-pats living in the UK and missing American family, shopping and sweeties. We're both crafty (as in craft-making, not sneaky). She's been very helpful in my quest to find an inappropriate love interest. We share the same sense of humour and a love of all things geeky (TV shows, books and people). I highly recommend following her on Twitter, she's hilarious and a fount of knowledge of all the funniest sites on the internet. And now another reason to love her: she's organising a swap based on my favourite movies!

I can't even tell you how many times I watched Labyrinth, The Neverending Story, Willow and The Princess Bride. When I was younger, my friend Alex and I could recite all dialogue from The Dark Crystal. So cool. Today's the last day to join the swap over on her blog. I've signed on the dotted line and invite you all to join too!

7 comments:

  1. i totally agree Meri is a top quality twitter and the queen of finding hilarious websites - long live Queen Meridian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just stuck Labyrinth on our film list to rent yesterday. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where kitschycoo leads, we will follow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father...prepare to die!

    One of my all-time favourites! Nice to find you thanks to Twitter! Cheers!
    :) Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've signed up as well. I'm a huge 80's movie geek. I'm very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the Princess Bride. I love that movie with my whole heart. Hubby thinks I'm nuts, glad to know I'm not alone.

    BTW I've loved your patterns forever but never visited your blog before now. I'm so glad I finally did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm Bowie fix and it isn't even 9am. I loved all those movies when I was a kid. I watched Willow until the tape broke:) And The Princess Bride was on tv a few weeks ago, still a good movie!

    ReplyDelete