Thursday 16 July 2009

4

Sweat shop update

It's Treefest this weekend so I've been working assembly line trying to round out my stock. The kids were at the childminder's today so I finally finished up my two massive ongoing projects....

Thirty tunics. Here's a selection:


The only upside to making thirty tunics all at once is that I got to use my new fabrics:


This is my favourite:


Fifteen peasant tops (I already had more than 15 in my stock):


You might have seen various places that I've made most of these before, but you probably haven't seen these:


I did make both of these last summer but I gave them to my niece Isla.

As you can probably tell, I'm not feeling too effervescent. Assembly line sewing kills me.

4 comments:

  1. wanna swap? I'm currently assembly line knitting. 14 meerkat arms & legs & ears & eyes, 7 tails and maker's labels, and assorted star trek ranings all ready to be assembled :-(

    Your washing line displays look stunning though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright beautiful decoration for the clothesline. TTFN ~Marydon

    Pssst! Visit our giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and so much work! good job! now go put your feet up and have a glass of wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at the week-end. Your clothes are fabulous. Hope the weather is kind!! Thanks for your advice re shirring elastic. Just what you needed when you were so busy - having to give me advice!! Got it sorted now. x

    ReplyDelete