Wednesday 17 June 2009

6

The Coolest Baby in the World *TM

I'm continuing my series in coolness with a tiny hoodie. I don't know what it is about these Cloth Nappy Mummies, but they've got some great taste! I made this one raglan instead of inset sleeves to maximise the number of full superhero squares showing on the front as it's only little... 1-2yrs!


I'm also making one of these in 7yr/8yr, and think it will rock with loads of superheroes on show! Unfortunately I was so tired last night when I was making this (post witching hour) that I forgot how to make the sleeves reversible and I had to figure it out again...


Someone commented on my hoodie yesterday about making this pattern available, and it's in the works :)

6 comments:

  1. That is unbelievably COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, you must be burning your sewing machine out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These hoodies are amazing. If I were to provide the material (cos I have some amazing Alexander Henry stuff) would you be able to do one for my wee girl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    @Blondedesign: Yep, my machine is sounding really unhealthy! Keep meaning to send it away for a service but still sans car. And money.

    @Felinedream: Sure, I can do that! Just send me an email at amanda@kitschycoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I don't have a boy, I'm tempted to buy one and get my husband on the case! They are THAT cool. Keep up all the fabulous work, you little sewing factory you!

    ReplyDelete