Monday 11 May 2009

7

Hey ho...

Do you like my commerorative t-shirt? Sitting around in the sub-artic, gale-force, typhoon conditions wreaked havoc with my body and I am now very poorly as well as depressed. And for the record, getting a bloody nose and hiding under your table until it stops will create a buzz about your space, but won't increase sales.

So it's back to business as usual for me... For the uninitiated, this means tracing patterns on the floor til 2AM. I have finished my 230m roll of paper and have ordered another. *Sigh*

7 comments:

  1. You'll need to take photographs of all your stock now and get it online! I can help with a couple of models and a photographer if you can wait until the weekend? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Wish I could help. But definitely think listing your stock is a fab idea. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all,this whole thing sucks...so bad...hate fairs...second, take it easy and get yourself better... and third,seems like vonnie has the right idea...get this stock up on etsy and folksy and it will sell like hotcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No! I hope you feel better soon, that is just so painfulL(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry the weekend was such a disaster and after all your hard work, life is rotten!

    Hope you are soon feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor poppet, you deserved better and I'm sure you will soon clear your fabulous stock and get to go fabric shopping again. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete